KING Finishing Whetstone, S-3/#6000, 15 mm Stone with Plastic Holder
KING Finishing Whetstone, S-3/#6000, 15 mm Stone
|Item||KING Finishing Stone|
|Size(of Stone)||8.3"(210 mm) x 2.9"(73 mm) x H. 0.6"(15 mm)|
- The stone should be kept wet throughout the sharpening process by sprinkling with water,which acts as a lubricant on the stone.
- The knife blade should be kept at an angle of 15-20 degree on the stone.
- During sharpening,wet stone powder will appear but do not wash or wipe off this residue and continue sharpening.
- Knife blades with a double ground edge should be sharpened 50% on the front and 50% on the back.
- After sharpening, knives should be washed in hot water and dried thoroughly.
===IMPORTANT notes before purchase!!!===
1.Import duties, taxes(VAT,GST,etc.) and Handling Charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
We cannot accept any return or cancellation, due to such duties unpaid in your country.