Brieto M11 PRO/Molybdenum Vanadium Steel M133 Paring Knife 100 mm
Brieto - M11 PRO/ Molybdenum Vanadium Steel Paring Knife 100 mm European Style, Made in Japan with Non-Slip Checked Handle. Sharpness for Professionals.
- Full blade Forming: For easy re-grinding, the blade base is wet-honed with coarse / medium grindstone by skilled craftsmen prior to formation of the primary blade.
- Sub-zero treatment:Special heat treatment with quenching at the temperature of 1050 Celcius degree and after that cooling treatment below -73 Celcius degree provide high hardness,durability and enhance further sharpness.
- Premium blade honing: Sharpen the blade by means of a grindstone so as to keep sharpness long.
- Integrated Structure: This Kitchen Knife is of integrated sanitary structure,leaving no clearance between the Blade and Handle.
- Handle with Checked Non-Slip surface : The Stainless Handle section is hollowed and is ligh in weight,keeping beauty with Checked Non-Slip surface. 18-8 Stainless Steel Handle is sanitary in structure and enables sterilizing washing of water,chemicals at high-pressure and temperature.
|Blade Material||Molybdenum Vanadium (Stainless) Steel|
|Blade Type||Paring Knife/Double bevel|
M133: 100 mm/3.937"
|Handle||Non-Slip Checked Handle(18-8 Stainless Steel)|
*Definition of Blade Length:the Length from top edge of the blade to the end.
===IMPORTANT notes before purchase!!!===
1.Import duties, taxes(VAT,GST,etc.) and Handling Charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
2. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
We cannot accept any return or cancellation, due to such duties unpaid in your country.